Back and foot sections individually adjustable by motor, automatic headboard angling
- 6 zone divisions, incl. new-style automatic lower spinal support and neck support
- Exclusive motor technology, docked invisibly on inside of frame
- No space required under frame for motor housing in bed/linen box
- With optional remote control unit; manual emergency lowering
- Low-voltage technology throughout: the high-performance e-motors operate on
safe low voltage current (24 V) and are maintenance free.
- Motor completely encapsulated in plastic housing for optimum safety against injury
- Foot section can be raised
- Hi-tech end-point bearings for flexible support of mattress right to edge
- BODYCOM FLEX MOVE as a flat motor-driven base frame requires the use of flexible mattresses.
- 3 years’ guarantee on drive technology
- CE tested
- Weight: approx. 34 kg (100 x 200 cm)
- Permanent setting of foot section while sleeping: for sleepers with high blood pressure only on doctor’s advice!
This item has an approx delivery time of 10-12 weeks