This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Hulsta Furniture (UK) Ltd. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by us. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information collection, use, and sharing.
We are the sole owners of the information collected from you. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us in store, via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request, e.g. to deliver/ship an order.
Your access to and control over your information.
You can contact us via email@example.com or on 020 7908 3970 to:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Request the deletion of any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
• Opt out from being contacted by us at any time.
We take precautions to protect your information. We will hold your details on our secure server in Germany for as long as we believe necessary to enable us to offer the appropriate levels of customer service. Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page. While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment..